We are seeking a Flight Line Service Technician to join our team! You will provide fuel service and aircraft support for all types of aircraft. Military, General Aviation, Commercial fuel, Air Shows, High Profile Clients, etcetera.
- Maintain Ramp presence to marshall in and out aircraft.
- Provide safe and timely service to aircraft including but not limited to Chocking, towing, fuel operations, de-ice operations, hangar management, air stairs, ground power, lavatory service.
- Maintain a positive work attitude, clean line service area, and neat and accurate product records.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Respond to Service Ticket requests in a timely fashion.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain current training certifications and CBTs.
- Must be able to work weekends and Holidays.
- High school or GED equivalent.
- Ability to work outside for extended periods of time.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Ability to see the needs of the line department and seek safe and economical solutions.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. directly overhead.
- Must be able to see with peripheral vision.
- Must be able to reach, bend, kneel, crawl, grab.
- Must be able to distinguish color scales for QC records.
- Must be able to accommodate a professional working demeanor with internal and external clients.
- Must adhere to a drug and alcohol free work environment. Random testing is mandatory.
- Must submit to security screening.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $13.50 per hour